September 10, 2016
At the Stony Brook Village Center – Roseland School of Dance
with Jann Forde
Women have long gathered together in Circle as a way to reconnect with our innermost dreams and desires. To be heard and witnessed, supported and held as they navigate their life’s journey. Our Circle is a space where we can discover and support the women we are becoming – the life we wish to create – and that which we long to release and leave behind. If you come with an open heart and mind it can be a very powerful and even life changing experience.
Women’s Circles are a powerful force for healing and change for ourselves and indeed for everyone. The Earth and her people are desperate for our truth, our feminine wisdom and our peace. It awaits with baited breath for the arrival of your unique Divine presence.
We invite you to come to a very special gathering together to honor the Divine Wisdom in ourselves and of our sisters.
This is a celebration of the passing of the Seasons and moons and the coming of the fullness of Fall time and its abundant harvest.
It is a chance to leave behind the frenzy and demands of modern life and enter into a heart led day of nourishing retreat…with delicious pauses of Sacred Silence, celebration of joy and dance or song. Sharing of our stories and dreams – being heard with complete acceptance and support.
In this workshop there will be
- Creative writing or drawing in order to engage with the authentic expression of who you are.
- A sacred Cacao ceremony to reconnect with your spiritual self and your heart truths
- Gentle yoga and stretching to slow down the physical body.
- And maybe a deeply relaxing Sound Journey to completely calm every cell in the body and refresh the soul.
If you feel led to claim your seat in our circle as we come together on September 10th – united in our common purpose to rest and heal, to nourish and renew, to join and share, to create and discover your own heart voice – please let us know as soon as possible because spaces are very limited to a maximum of 12.
Out of town visitor Information
Out of town guests can stay within easy walking distance of the studio at either of these two beautiful places:
- The Brookside Inn, which offers bicycle tours of the area and has a beautiful yoga platform for practicing with views of the gorgeous mill stream
- The Three Village Inn, which can host more people in a room and has views of the Stony Brook harbor, which is near a bird sanctuary for lots of wildlife viewing.
Fly into Long Island Macarthur airport (airport code ISP) on Southwest airlines or for a longer trip come from LaGuardia or JFK.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]